Therapy for Adults
Do you feel like something is missing? Are you bothered by thoughts and feelings you'd rather not think about, but they won't go away? Are you trying to be yourself, but you're in a community where there's a lot of pressure to look a certain way, drive a certain car, live in a certain neighborhood? You spend so much energy trying to conform to a standard that isn't really who you are and it's starting to feel hollow. Part of you knows there must be another way. Part of you knows this isn't all of who you are, but you don't know how to be that person and it isn't because you haven't tried. How much freedom, creativity and deep connection would you invite into your life if you could be all of who you are?
We specialize in helping with these concerns:
- Trauma related to childhood abuse or not having your emotional needs met in childhood
- Feeling that there is something wrong with you, even though other people don't see it
- Parenting issues
- Feelings associated with past abusive relationships
- Conflict and strain in relationship with family of origin
- Feeling overwhelmed with worthlessness and shame
- Feeling that you don't measure up
- Lack of close friendships
- Identity issues
- LGBTQIA issues
- Feeling like you're on the outside looking in
If you're ready, we'd like to help you connect with your most authentic self, the real you inside that you don't show to most people. We would be honored to help you discover what is stopping you from living wholeheartedly. Once you connect with your true self you can share yourself more fully in your relationships with others. Give us a call at (443) 320-4034 to find out how we can help!