Podcast Episode 23: Coming Home To Yourself
March 11, 2016
Listen here! or click on the image to the right.
Welcome! Today’s guest is Mara Glatzell, MSW. She is an intuitive guide and energy healer for women who facilitates daily conversations about intention, truth, and celebration. A creative leader, Mara is expert at living in her own skin with grace and ease. At the core of her work is the desire to live a well-intentioned life, which means more joy, grit, and vibrant imperfection to spare. She is MY kind of person—how about you? Her website makes you feel warm, glittery, and nurturing, and her writings and programs are truly inspiring. Want to learn more? Join us!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Mara works with women who want to live with more intention and responsibility.
- She likes to take nebulous concepts that are hidden in layers and break them down into tangible, relatable pieces.
- Mara’s work isn’t like other therapies or focused on symptoms, but is based on self-love and self-compassion.
- Mara found this niche after finding herself “not fitting into” the standard therapy role.
- She knows what it means to struggle with body image, fears, and trusting yourself.
- When we sacrifice ourselves in order to “belong” to the world around us, then loneliness is the result.
- You can have all the “right” things happening in your life, and be MISERABLE!
- Mara’s writing background flows perfectly into her intimate newsletter offerings, which happens to be her very favorite place to write!
- Mara is gifted in being able to talk about difficult topics in ways that people can receive them.
- Her newsletter features the unusual option, “Click here if you want me to read this to you.” People love it!
- “Why aren’t there MORE spaces in which people are lovingly spoken to?”
- Mara’s “Open to Receive” program is offered at certain times throughout the year, but is now being offered as an on-demand resource on her website with daily audio to support and nurture.
- Mara offers classes, e-courses, workshops, online resources, and events. She loves group work and one-on-one work, too!
- Sign up for her “The Ferocious Truth” event, starting in two days! “The Deep Exhale” comes later in the spring. Visit www.maraglatzel.com/newsletter for more info about events, resources, and more!
If you liked this episode, please visit iTunes to download episodes, rate and review! You can also listen on Stitcher and when Google Play supports podcasting, it will be available there too! And for more of what I'm doing please sign up for my newsletter, and follow me Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest Instagram & Google+. I look forward to connecting!
Laura Reagan, LCSW-C