Fees vary by provider in this practice. Payment is due at the conclusion of each session by credit card, check or cash. We can also accept FSA/HSA cards.
Laura Reagan, LCSW-C, Trauma Therapist and Practice Owner:
Fee for initial consultation: $200.00
Fee for regular individual or family therapy sessions (45-55 minutes): $175.00
TJ Matton, LGSW, Associate - Therapist for Adolescents & Young Adults:
Fees for initial consultation and individual/family therapy sessions: $150.00
Mary Beth Naish, LCPC, Associate - Therapist for Young Children & Moms:
Fee for initial consultation: $190.00
Fee for regular individual or family therapy sessions (45-55 minutes): $165.00
Cancellation Fee for all Clinicians: $150.00
(for appointments cancelled within less than 24 hours)
We are not in-network with any insurance companies. If you have mental health insurance benefits with your insurance provider you may be eligible to submit a claim for reimbursement of out-of-network services provided by an LCSW-C or LCPC. More information on this is provided below. *Please note insurance companies do not reimburse for services provided by a Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW).
HOW CAN I BE REIMBURSED BY MY INSURANCE COMPANY AFTER PAYING FOR THERAPY SERVICES?
If you would like to submit a claim to your insurance provider for out of network benefits, you must first ask a few questions. The answers can be found through your insurance provider. The phone number should be on the back of your insurance card or you may be able to find the answers on your insurance company's website.
1. Do I have mental health benefits through my health insurance provider?
2. If I have mental health benefits, are out-of-network benefits included?
3. Is any pre-approval required before obtaining out-of-network mental health services in order to be reimbursed?
4. If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion?
5. If I have out-of-network benefits, must I select a therapist from a list or can I choose any provider?
6. Are services by a clinical social worker (LCSW-C) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) covered?
After each session you can request a statement with the necessary information on services provided and fees paid for submission of claims for reimbursement to your insurance provider. However, no guarantees are made about whether or not you may be reimbursed based upon your insurance coverage. Insurance companies do not reimburse for services offered by Licensed Graduate Social Workers (LGSW).