Now accepting applicants for the next Daring Women Weekend!
Are you ready to dig deep and create connection? 6 women will spend Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday together in my office, learning to connect in meaningful ways with the important people in their lives and show up authentically at home, at work, as parents, as partners, to live in a way that feels real and supports their values. Note: overnight accommodations are not included in retreat fee.
This weekend group intensive based on The Daring Way™ is for you if:
- You want to stop worrying about what other people think of you
- You long to experience gratitude for the wonderful things in your life
- You used to know who you are, but you feel like you lost that person and you want to find her again
- You're great at taking care of other people but you realize it's time to start taking care of yourself
- You're ready to embrace a joyful life with purpose and meaning
- You want be accepted for who you really are in your relationships with friends and in your love relationships
Meals, snacks and materials are included in the price of attendance.
Cost: $1000. Early Bird Discount available. Ask me about additional discounts for two or more people registering together. Payment can be made in three installments. Contact me for details.
If you're interested in attending, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an in person (or by phone) screening appointment. All potential participants will be screened to create a cohort which will benefit from attending together. Screening session cost: $200 which will be used as a deposit towards the total fee if you are selected to participate in the intensive weekend. If you are not selected the cost of the screening session is covered by the $200 and no further fees will be due.